- What do you call a person who thinks outside the box?
- What are the 7 different forms of art?
- What is a synonym of writer?
- What do you call a great author?
- How do you compliment a writer?
- What is another term for creative thinking?
- What is the art of writing called?
- What is a creative person called?
- What is writing by hand called?
- What are the 5 types of writing?
- What is the another name of author?
- How do you say nicely written?
- What is the opposite of creative thinking?
What do you call a person who thinks outside the box?
I would say the person can think outside the box.
Or you could call them right-brained.
And a more formal term that could not only describe the person but also describe their ideas and plans would be ingenious.
having or showing an unusual aptitude for discovering, inventing, or contriving..
What are the 7 different forms of art?
The arts have also been classified as seven: painting, architecture, sculpture, literature, music, performing and cinema.
What is a synonym of writer?
noun. 1. SYNONYMS. author, wordsmith, man of letters, woman of letters, penman, creative writer. informal scribbler, scribe, pen-pusher, hack, potboiler.
What do you call a great author?
wordsmith. a person who works with words; especially : a skillful writer. wordsmithery.
How do you compliment a writer?
Top 5 Compliments to Give Someone Who is Literary MindedYou have a beautiful mind. … You’re so smart! … I wish I could write like you. … Have you ever thought of publishing your work? … I love you like _____________ loves _____________ .
What is another term for creative thinking?
creative thinking fanciful fictive original creativeness inventive yeasty notional imaginative creativity productive originative. Antonyms.
What is the art of writing called?
Calligraphy, the art of beautiful handwriting. The term may derive from the Greek words for “beauty” (kallos) and “to write” (graphein).
What is a creative person called?
1. creative person – a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination. artist. creator – a person who grows or makes or invents things. illustrator – an artist who makes illustrations (for books or magazines or advertisements etc.)
What is writing by hand called?
Handwriting is writing done by hand with a pen, pencil, digital stylus, or another instrument. The art, skill, or manner of handwriting is called penmanship. Handwriting in which successive letters are joined is called cursive script.
What are the 5 types of writing?
There are five main types of writing: expository, descriptive, narrative persuasive and creative. There are many other subtypes that fall under these titles but it’s easiest to start here.
What is the another name of author?
Author Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for author?writernovelistscribecolumnistessayistwordsmithdramatistplaywrightpoetscribbler57 more rows
How do you say nicely written?
Synonyms for Well-written:adj. •readable (adjective) easy, clever, engrossing, engaging, worthwhile, enjoyable, brilliant, satisfying, ingenious, entertaining, gratifying, interesting, gripping, eloquent, relaxing, amusing, pleasant, inviting, stimulating, … n. •literary (noun) literary. •literate (noun) literate.Other synonyms: • adj. readable.
What is the opposite of creative thinking?
Critical thinkingCreative thinking has skills such as flexibility, originality, adaptability, imagination, and brainstorming. “Critical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.” Do you agree?